Saturday, May 30, 2009

Intro...?

So, I am the lySPAM.
[(c)kellakakes] (:

Nice to meet you all(:

Erghhh, I made this Blogger, because, well, I damn well could. (:
Fack, I hate capitalizing the pronoun 'I.' Such a pain, but I'm a Grammar Nazi, even to myself. :P

Actually, the real reason why I decided to set up this 'Pillowbook' is because I came across one on fictionpress.com, and I found it to be quite hilarious.
Bleh, my life is a bit dull, though, and I'm not one for details. In comparison, my Pillowbook probably won't impress any of you out there.

But I digress. HEY! I actually spelled that right! (Pats myself on the back for a job well done.)

Well, this was supposed to be my introduction, but so far all you know about me is that I often troll about the interweb and is basically a total dork. Bah, I really suck at talking about myself. (I should have thought of this when I created this blog thingie. =_=;)

I'll just post the 'About Me' I have on one of the other web sites I'm on. :P

Never Take Life Seriously. Nobody Gets Out Alive Anyway.


'Tis LyPham aka Ly SPAM(:
Ly Pham, thats Lee Fam. if you say it backwards, like, 'Pham, Ly', then it sounds like FAMILY!
...yes, i do say this everytime someone asks.
15 years YOUNG
Yeah, I'm asian.
So I have brown eyes and black hair.
I wear contacts though, so ...... Yeah! ;3
If you're funny or fun, talk to me. :D
Girls and guys.
Oh, and FYI, I'm straight. :P
I love the smileys. :DD I will use lots.
Generally, I'm a very happy person, lol.
Yeah that's another thing, I laugh a lot. :DD
So...yeah. I guess that's it for now. :D

P.S. I'm usually the smart one ;D OMGWTFBBQ!<3

I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cos I would
I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cos you say I should

YupYup. ;D I think I was hopped up on something the day I wrote that. Oh wells.

...

Now what shall I put in the "Labels for this post" portion of this lovely little form? Ah yes I know, 'nigguhroach.' That shall do(:

No comments:

Post a Comment